About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mummy.!

o.O hu's tht.?
Scroll down plse.
psk.! psk.!
Is my mummy larh.
18/11/1962 her very special day. why.?
cause is her birthday. >.-







I would like to wish Happy B'dayto my dearest mummy.! Although eu are getting older each year but eu still look young & gorgeous as before. :) I hv no pressie for eu. Sorry.! Zzzz.. *speechless* Errr.. what should i say to eu.? Sorry if i make eu angry. (spending ur money on my stuff) Tht's all kua.

Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::Happy Birthday::Mummy.!::


Lol. i'm drain bamaged. (brain damaged) >.-
Tht's all for today.
Chaooo,humans.!
MuaXxes.With loves.
XOXO,
Nat_mui





No comments:

Post a Comment