About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gorgeous eu.!

I hv ntg to post 2day. >.- So, I hv plan to post abt my couzy. Well. Let me introduce her. I hv a cousin. She's my super close cousin. We always spend time together. Playing n doing stupiakk/Nonsense stuff. We were brought up together by our belove mama (Godmother -Tht's what we call her) her name is Leong Lynnet. She is same age as me. But she is younger than me by a month n 6 days. Do eu knw her.? No.? Aww. Don worry i gt her picture.


Sexay *Woot*
Lol. When she was swimming.
Sorry.! This pic cant be removed.













Continue scrolling down. :)


















She love acting cute. It makes her look more cute + Adorable. Heeeeee.


Tht's all 4 the day. Chaoo first. Sayonara,Peepps.!





MuaXxes. XOXO

Nat_Mui

No comments:

Post a Comment