About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Turn It over.




WTH.! was the first word I say today.. >.- woke up late. Around 11 something. Was dreaming about something stupid. Forgotten about the dream so cant tell eu guys what I dreamt. .SWT. Atleast, I reach skewl earlier than usual. Around 1.10PM. Saw Darshini at the canteen and she walk me to adele and the others.Hang out infront of the Bengkel KH. After a few minutes, Piriyankaa and Joo Teng came over. We talk & laugh like mad.
Around 1.15Pm, My friend from S.U came. Came bcause of Raja Anne.
Raja Anne,
Eu ffk our time. Don't eu wanna know how long we waited for eu.? almost an hour plus. What a bastard eu are. Could eu dun FFK us next time.? If yes, Means Eu chicken out. Heard eu gonna meet me tmr agn. My skewl starts at 2.20Pm. I will be waitin 4 eu at the pondok in my skewl. See eu there den.
To Danial, Bryan, Joel (if tht's how eu spell ur name) and three more guys.
I'm saying sorry for wasting ur time waiting for loser asse. She's just a great Liar hu knows how to lie in almost everything. Jus apologizing on bhalf of her(Loser Asse). I jus being kind not sarcastic. Hehe. Stupiakk me.!


To Samantha Phang,
Call me anything eu wan, but at the end of the day. Eu will be the one losing all ur friends. I didn't scold eu for fun. I always have a reason why I scold someone. Okayy.? Not satiesfied with this.? Come look for me den i will explain everything. Eu can be forgiven if eu do it sincerely to everyone & promise eu wont repeat ur same mistake.
P.P/s: Don go around bossing like eu r the big boss in our skewl. Eu such a WANNABE. & wanna know what i call wannabe ppl.? I call them Lamest Ppl ever on earth. What So Ever Major Loser(W.S.E.M.L).
That's all for today. Gotta Chao.!
XOXO,
Nat_Mui

No comments:

Post a Comment