About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A lame post

Requested by one and only one Adrian Lee Jun Jie

Well, this post gonna be kinda lame. Say is boring then don't read. Wanna know what i normally do.? Then, continue reading. Ready for the lame post.? yeahh.! so here it goes.

This morning I woke up around 9.45 AM. Dad woke me up, Told me to exercise or else I will be as fat as my sis. >.O ha-har. I went to brush my teeth, didnt change my pyjamas cause of ..... I wanna continue sleepin in our exercise room. ^^ Dad came in. He saw me sleepin and his eyes go O.O . Dad say, ''Sleeping Beauty.! Wake Up ar.! Don't eu know eu sleep almost everywhere in this entire world. One day I go out to the garden, and see eu sleepin in The dog Kennel. And from that day onwards, I will change ur name to Natty The woofy.'' After running for 5 minutes on the trackmile, I was super exhausted. ;P BlablaBla. Skip part.!
Got ready to skewl at 11.00 AM. Take my lunch 11.02 AM untill 11.29 AM. WOW.! i reli do remember the time very well. Good Memory.! :) Run upstairs to tek my bath. Is really tiring if eu run up my house stairs. No Kidding,Man.! Bath untill 12.15PM. Do I reli have to tell all this personal stuff.? BlablaBla. Look for my pinafore. What The Shit.! I was looking everywhere. I was like did that dumbdumb maid of my get my pinafore ready.? At the end, I found my pinafore downstairs.. >.O. Skip this part.. Reach skewl around 1.20pm. Screw all the pengawas taking care of the front gate. Like a bouncer only. Oh-ya, The bouncer in our gang is Charlene. hehe. Wait.! Out of topic. Back to topic.
Let's call the pengawas = Vegetable, Okayy
Vegetable ran to me, Pointed at me And say ''eu're late.! eu're late.! eu're late.!.''
Me: yeahh. I know.! Stop it.! Eu're annoyin me.
Vegetable: What's ur name and class.?
Me: Ask all ur friend. They know my full name, Ic no, Class, N all more my personal details. Happy now.? Don bother me agn. BYEBYE.
VEgetable shut up and walk off.

Saw Farah Ibrahim at the pondok. Walk to her and asked her whether did she saw lyn.? Lyn not here yet. Anyhoo, Lynnet came late too.

Skip Part.! untill end of skewling.
was talkin to lynnet outside the skewl about ... Forgot wat were we talkin about.Rapapapam.! Was reli sad cause of *something eu all wont bother at all*

Skip part agn.! Lazy to think back what happen in skewl. But i know one thing about skewl nowadays and that one thing is SKEWLIS VERY BORING. i could die of boredom. Back to topic. DAd came to pick me up late today.! the clouds were dark and it was raining. and is so cold.

Reach home around 7 something. I didn't see the time. Ate pizza which was bought by my sis(Nicole Wong Po Yee). Afer taking my dinner, went upstairs to bath. After bathing, Watch TV in my parents room. Around 10 PM: Online.
and blog. not reli blog. i was actually BlogHoppin. After feeling satisfied, I post this lame post.

That's all for now.
Chao.!!

Eww. >.<>
XOXO, Nat_Mui


No comments:

Post a Comment