About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kadaboom.

Ewww. Lala

Heyy, Peeps.! As eu can see, Humans. My blog have been dead forawhile & I'm back to bloggin. =) Well, Ntg much happen Nowadays. Exams are over but more to come. >.- I will be facing PMR next year. Dumb me. Have ntg to blog abt. To be frank, lots of thing is happenin but I'm lazy to blog everythin. Soo, Not tellin. No blurtin.!

Raja anne. I thought eu said eu give up.? Y r eu still here. Comparing hu is way more better. Obviously, no one is perfect. Eu always wanna put up a fight. Izit reli tht cool.? I dun think so. It's jus so lame. Call ur sister to call me and act as ur mom. WOW.! Said wanna meet me on Monday but didnt turn up at all. Parents don talk craps. when they say they're comin, they reli mean it. WEIRD.!

To all earthlings, Don't call me a bitch if eu don't knw me. Don't judge ppl by their looks. Don't get jealous if someone is way more gorgeous than eu cause no one is perfect. Hate me.? Get lost. Lurve me.? Continue viewing my blog.

Chiaoo.!

XOXO, Nat_Mui

No comments:

Post a Comment