About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Lifeless life.

* My perfection is always imperfect*

Heyy there, peeps.! I'm back to blogging. Yay me.! ha-har .xP. Ignore me if i annoys eu.
Anyhoo, my final exam are finally over.! I was like screaming my lungs out after our skewl bell rings (end of skewl). Now i'm havin a slight sorethroat cause of exams & shoutin or some sort of calling my sis from the other side of the room. >.- now is like so harsh. hu cares.? just drink plenty of water and my voice will be as normal. *gulp* *gulp* Drinking . Today paper were easy. I had my maths paper 1, Seni visual 1, and moral. The toughest paper for overall is Science Paper 2. Grrr.!! gonna fail for science. Falalalala me.! I should stop talkin about exams. It's over. I should be celebrating instead of talkin about it. It will only Bring back all my stress & pressure. >.<> My Birthday is around the corner. & Ooo I LOVE PRESENT. i like it when someone come to me and say ''Happy Birthday and here's YOUR PRESENT.'' =.= But I Hate it when someone splash at me water. It'll only ruin my hairstyle. Hair= My major concern. No one can ruin my hair except for the Crazy Peeps member. Eu guys are the best.! *Woot* Not guys is girls. ^^ eu all were there for me all the time. without eu i wont know how to move on with my life which is always fill with lots of mystery and bad miracles. Crazy peeps make me laugh all the time untill now, no matter what happen. Although bad luck comes in my way, I will laugh about nothin till i forgot about it. Love You all .MuaXxess.
That's all for now, I guess, Chao.!
*-Now i have forgotten about the bad memories between me and you.
My heart is like a new paper. Waitin to be written with good memories.*
XOXO,
Nat_Mui








No comments:

Post a Comment