About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy B'day to me.! =)


My birthday is tomorrow. and I have no idea how to celebrate my b'day. >.- Stupiakk pig.! 8Nov1995 was the day i was born into this world with a wonderful life and a happy family. It was the happiest day to all my relatives& parents friends. .... My mom was suffering for so long in the labour room. Ouch.!(I thinkis more than a OUCH.!) =.=" & I would want to say sorry and by the same thing Thx alot to my mummy ::: Sorry- mummy, daddy told me how much eu were suffering in the labour room. Thx alot- for giving birth to me and making me exist. ::: tht's all Kua. Anyhoo, I think i'll b staying till late nite with my msn on. :)

Tht's all 4 nw.
Chaoo.!!
Hv a great day.!
p.s: Don't forget to give me present.! >.- I love present.! especially when it's a suprise. o.O
Love ya, Humans -MuaXxeSs-

XOXO,
Nat_Mui

No comments:

Post a Comment