About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ditching.!

Hello.! Humanss. c(:
I knw tht my blog is kinda borin *thinkin face* nt borin. Dead. Durin my holidays.
As wat my daddy always say. i got bitten by lots n lots of lazy bug so i'm always very lazy.
2day is a doom day for all f3 students. Rite.? PMR Result. hope eu guys gt good marks. nt those filthy marks eu dun wanna see/have. ><>.O jus came back frm Subang Parade. nt niceee. y ooo.? cause i gt lots of voucher frm Alliance for free to shop till i drop dead. but sadly ntg nicee to buy. Ewww.! but i did try 1 dress on. I take pic with it on.
Pictures.!

Ignore my stupidity. Tht's all for nw.! Chao.!

Maybe i'll be bloggin agn ltr. is a maybe.

MuaXxeSs.XOXO,

Nat_mui

No comments:

Post a Comment