About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Happy Chinese New Year.!

Amoo. Ku po.. Popo.. Apak.. Ku chong..
Xing nien kuai le.! Hong pao na lai.!
As eu guys can see. Is chinese new year. Where's my red packet.??
Hmmm. Eu have gotta give me if eu're married. Lol. Jking.! ^^


Well, this year my family and I didnt went back hometown. Causee they're comin to KL. So, yeah. i will be stuck here in selangor celebratin the Chinese New Year . Other than that, i'm really happy. got to collect ang pao.! lots of them.! Yeepee.! Last year, i onli got a few. Went overseas to celebrate chinese new year mahh.. hahar  >.<

The WONG family gather together to have a yummylicious dinner yesterday (14/2/2010) at Ah Yat Abalone Restaurant.  We have to book 2 very big tablee. see how very bigg the wong family iss. Cheh.! S.S diri. Lol.
took some picture for eu guys to see. See.! i know eu guys do miss me. XD Perasan siall. Here's the picture.. Enjoy:
P.S: is mostly fooddd.
There will be *oink oink* HERE


Now.. Is human picture timee. c(;
Weelll. I would like to introduce to eu my very gorgeous Nephew Anson LKS. Yess. i know. I'm already an "auntyy". I'm proud of it. ... Err i guess.>.O


Yeng lehhh. HEHE

Puh-lease.! don't comment on the other picture of himm. Or else.. he will never talk to his auntyy who love him lots.. Nah.! he wont hate me.
Very unrandom pic we got here. He's cool. Lol. Anson see.! aunty shasha is introducin eu to everyone. c(;
Now is Minee. hehe


That's all for now.. cant upload all the pic here. Later my fb will be real empty.
Chaoo.!

XOXO,
.Nat_mui.

No comments:

Post a Comment