About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

it's a Rwaring year.! RAWR.!

Heyy. Heyy.!

Jus got back frm midvalley. Dad drove all the way there jus to buy books for all of us. Hehe  ...  Thanks to me.

Told daddy.
"heyy daddy. see.! it's 2010. let's go buy some interesting books to read. at least 10. *wringgles eyevrow*. "
DAddy looks at me.
"*wringgles eyebrow* wat's up with those book i bought for eu the other day.?"
Me:
"*smilling* Read finish liao.! Keng lehh. i very cepat bace la. too syok d.*laugh*"
Daddy:
"*mr. bean angry face* (Hehe sorry daddy. its really true that eu have mr.bean angry face) Okayy. this saturday after ur lesson."
Me:
"* do the dance* Yeah.! Yeah.!"

Well. sorry to say.. I didnt take any pic. for I was too into the books. There's plenty of interesting book but i couldn't decide on which to buy. we spent Rm400 ++ for the books we bought today. c(;
I wass really happy. After midvalley, we head to the duck restaurant. (psk.! Psk.! i have no idea wats the restaurant name) 

Eu could ROFL abt this. (drum rolls) I don look at the shop name before enetering. I'll be  "Oooo. look at those, jie.! they're really gorgeous. Let's try it on."  or maybe  "Mummy.! look.! it look delicious.! can I have one. plse.! I want to try it.."

Lol.


That's all for now, i guess.!

XOXO,
.Nat_Mui.

No comments:

Post a Comment