About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Bananas.! I'm chinese, but i don speak/know chinese.

As eu guys can see wat's my title of the day.. Bananas.! I understand chinese abit onli. so i'm half banana. I'm still under the learning process so to all Non-bananas. Dont laugh at me.

I got nothing to post about. I'll not be bloggin on Monday till Wednesday (I guess). I freaking hate streamyx.. disconnect/connect, tht's all it does to make me get mad.. Grrr.!

Here's some pic i forgot/lazy to upload.

Before skewl end -2009-




Taanusha's deepavali -2009-



Tht's all i left out. guess so. Chaoo first.!

XOXO,
.Nat_mui.


No comments:

Post a Comment