About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

NERD me.! (in my dreams)

Heyy. Heyy. I'm gonna turn into a nerd any time d.. Hahahar. Like tht's gonna happen. HEHE. Well, i have no idea wat to blog about. So I'm planning to blog about Baby Jas Lyn. She's a Scotland girl. Love her lots..
Went to visit her on Saturday (Last saturday). Here's the pic taken..




Tht's all for her pic. IS ALL MINE.!! ><  She super cute with her accent..

I'll be facing my skewl monthly test tomorrow. So, Good luck to all seafield students. c(;
I wont be bloggin/ Online/ Fb-ing till Wednesday.
Tht's all.!
Chaooo.

XOXO,
.Nat_mui.
I love you lots. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment