About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Form two life.!

I'm missin my form two life much. I jus love when we joke around & laugh at each other for no reason till people thought we're crazy.. We could laugh non-stop till i tummy hurts badly. We talk nonsense all day, n we still do tht although we'll b facin PMR.! We tease each other too. & I'll be stupidly laughing even though they're teasin me. ><>
Me n piri would walk out of class without botherin abt the teacher. Sneaky peaky out of our class is something we love doin. Runnin up n down.! Nicest exercise ever. We'll jus break the rules. I can say this.. "i hate rules.! It sucks.!"
I miss when i use to lawan cakap Pn.Chan. Ooo, n when pn.heng & pn.lau would shout my name through the microphone for bein naughty. N durin Science lesson, Pn heng will look at me n piri for bein so talkative, n naughty.
Back then, We will pull each other shoe laces n Giggle. make up crap stories n tell each other for our entertainment (so tht we could laugh). Hahar.
I know we're reali dumb. Doin nonsense is the nicest thing we have done.
so.. yeah, i really miss my f2 life.
This's a few pic of us in 2J.c(:

Taanusha & me Piri, Taanusha & me
(From bottom Left) Me, J.Y. ,Piri & Taanusha - thasyanie is lost.!

Taanusha, Darshini & me

Wei teng & me.

Tht's all for nw.! CHao.!

XOXO, .Nat_mui.


No comments:

Post a Comment