About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Update1 (Singapore)

I woke Up at 3.30 a.m on 28August..So Unbelievable rite.? When my mom told me tht we have to wake up early.. I was like OMG eu mus be kiddin me.. I thought my mom was jus pullin my leg.. The nex mornin, my mom woke me up at 3.30a.m..

Our conversation:
Mom: Natasha, Wake up..
Me: What.? Still early larh.. (go back to sleep)
Mom: Wake up now.! Later daddy come up n scold eu den eu know..
Me: tSK! now what time ar.? (sits up with the sleepy face n see the time) Haiyo.! Still early larh..
Call Jiejie wake up 1st den onli i wake up.. (lie on the bed)
Mom: Later late edi, eu don't bath..
Me: uhh.. Wake her (point at my sis)..
Mom: Understand or not.?
Me: yealar yealar.. (roll around & go back to Sleep)

My dad told me tht i can sleep in the car on the way there.. I was like YEPEE.!
I sleep deeply in the car..
Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment