About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Let's Compare.!

I went to visit my grandma in the hospital..
Me and my family went down to have our lunch..
**Our conversation.. In hospital canteen at Singapore**
Dad: Girl, don't eu knw tht ur jiejie smile very weird.?
Me: Dunno..Reli.? Like how.?
Dad: her mouth sharp like duckling & ... ErM, Like this..

My dad show me how my sis take pic..

My dad *ha-Har .my peace sign.


Den my sis give us the stare..

Wat eu laughing at.? *Angry-ing*

I told her wat my dad said den she start doin her annoyin move.. Den start smiling.. Annoyin.!


Psk.!Psk.! She's smilling.. (so evil) ..Wat a devil..

p/s: don't laugh at my dad pic but eu can laugh at my sis pic..

To taanusha:I promise to update pic rite.? so here is it.. Enjoy.!

-

-

-

-

shall post more.. gotta go.. Chao.!

No comments:

Post a Comment