About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Spill the beans.!

Read this, peeps.! I jus hate him..

Eu did it on Monday. 07/09/09. 9.30P.M ..
wasted my time for 1month 1 week 6 days
eu call me to take my time..
uh-huh.! not gonna happen..

I gonna tell the whole world wat eu did to me
Eu said tht i hav change alot..tht i know..but when i ask eu wat hav i change..
Eu said eu cant explain..actually it was EU who have change more than me..
Eu use to be kind & caring.. now eu jus so selfish..
eu expect me to wait the whole nite for ur reply..
eu think i'm a robot.? i'm so freakin sleepy & eu wan me to wait all nite for ur reply..
i hav to reply eu fas, o eu will get mad..
& the great thing is eu reply me real slow..
i remember waitin for ur msg for 4 hour plus..

i'm the one who always have to apologize when i'm not even wrong..
i'm the one who have to msg eu first..
Call eu first..
Eu r shy to meet me in the face infront of the others..
What a stupiakk act..
like a coward..
& the best thing is eu can joke & i Cant..
eu take every single joke so seriously..
WoW.!
how would eu know if i talkin to eu angrily when eu dun hear my voice..
what if i were talkin 2 eu softly.?

y didnt eu jus tell me tht eu dun lik me.?
so eu wont waste my time..
i have to brin the topic up.?
yes. to knw ur feelings..
i care for eu & eu dont..

Good for eu.!
Bad for me.!

is like yay eu.! Boo me.!
Watsoeva lar.. Eu r no longer important to me anymore..
Eu r like no one to me..
not in my life anymore..
I hate eu.! such a total moron..

to: eu know hu eu r..

_ _ _ _ _ _
the clue..
*form 3 -2009-
*is a guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment