About Me

My photo
Hey, peeps.! I'm Natasha Wong P.K. Currently studyin at SMK Seafield. Turns 15 on 8NOV. Don't judge her if eu don't know her well. She do bite.! Arff.!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Stupid tummy ache.. Err.!!

OUCH.!
was the first word I say when I got tummy ache..
Grrr.!
It happen after recess.. I was like "Oh Crap.! my stomach paining la wei.!"
I was suffering like hell.. Fighting against the painess.
Went to bilik HEM
Feel like cryin but cannot cuz my tears dun wanna co-operate with me..
=.="
i was like shoutin my lungs out...
SORRY.!!
didnt go for Sej & chinese lesson.. :)
Sit at bilik HEM with Chandra & the others. Not reli with the others
I sat outside bilik HEM with Chandra onli..
While sittin, I was thinkin "wat time will my father pick me up frm skewl today.?"
LIFE SAVER.!
My dad came around 6.55 PM.
I was like Yepee.!
Finally can go home..
Told my dad about it.. My dad said eat ur bread now.!
he thought that I'm havin gastric..
I told my sis psk.! psk.! Somethin bout girls ..
My mom turn behind, look at me & nod her head.
Dad said: Ohh.! I know why eredi.. even if eu kentut, I'll know why. *smile*
reach home. quickly run up. Take my bath & ...
Sleep on my bed.!
Sis came up.. Apply medication oil on my tummy..
Give me panadol & chit chat with me.!
what a rest.?
hehe..
>.<


I think I'm Blabbin to much.!
I'm a real nonsense..
Ha-Har..


XOXO,
Nat_Mui

No comments:

Post a Comment